We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- contact information
- computer or network
- interactions with us
- billing or purchase information
- views and/or goods purchased
We collect your personal information in order to respond to:
- your purchase or purchasing needs
- our obligations in responding to and/or delivering them
- our legislative and security obligations
Besides our staff, we share this information with :
- our carriers and/or deliverers in order to ensure collection and/or deliveries are made in compliance with our service standards, your consumer rights and/or to fulfill legal obligations
- professional or governmental agencies where required by legislation. Providing some information is optional. If you choose not to enter information required to fulfill purchasing needs, we'll be unable to complete order delivery or return obligations.
We keep your information safe by storing it in encrypted files and only allowing certain staff to access it .
We keep your information for 5 years at which point we securely destroy it by securely erasing all digital data relating to you.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at email@example.com